Main Street Salon & Spa is committed to providing our clients a welcoming experience with an upscale ambience. We strive not only to meet the needs of our clientele, but to exceed their every expectation. Our exceptional highly trained team believes that on-going education is vital to our success. Our Products are of the up most quality of the professional Beauty Industry to provide the Best in Salon and Home Experience.
Dear Valued Client,
While we are all looking forward to seeing you again, we wanted to address any concerns you may have. Together we can share stories and get ourselves looking and feeling great again!
We assure you that Main Street Salon is the safest possible environment. We have procedures in place that exceed those required and recommended by the state and our industry authorities. Everyone who enters our salon should be confident. Please be patient with us. This will be a new normal and we are all trying to get adjusted. We would like to provide you with this information regarding the salon, staff and procedures. This is what to expect:
A. Our salon is ready for you: Comfort and peace of mind!
In addition to all of our normal health and safety precautions we have:
• Expanded our operating hours so that our clients and our staff can all be accommodated and to allow time for those with children at home.
• Removed all non-essential items from the salon – refreshments, snacks, magazines.
We will disinfect supplies and implements, including towels, capes and linens, chairs and tables, before each client enters.
B. Your stylists and support: Relaxed, safe and professional!
• Each of our stylists and support has been re-trained and is newly certified professional hygiene practices and sanitation
• All staff will strictly follow these protocols
• The extended schedules will allow each of us to work at ease to give you a high level of service with complete peace of mind
• Be aware there could be an extra color charge because it has been almost 4 months since your last color service.
C. The new Procedures: Clear and easy!
Pennsylvania government and our industry procedures are clear. Main Street Salon intends to respect these and secure a safe and healthy future for all of us!
1. Making an appointment
• If you do not have an appointment, please call (215) 257-5458 – Gary is so happy that he will not have to reschedule you again! We will do our best to accommodate each of our clients as soon as possible. Your ongoing patience and flexibility is greatly appreciated!
2. Arriving at the Salon
• Please respect the CDC list of symptoms – fever, dry cough, trouble breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, tiredness. IF you have any of these, or if any of those you live with have any of these, please notify us and change your appointment. Another wave of illness is preventable! We will be more than happy to reschedule.
• Come alone. ONLY if you need to bring in a child or those who need to be accompanied for their hair appointment let us know and we will be happy to make arrangements for you.
• Masks are required at all times.
3. When you are with us
Simply enjoy your stay with peace of mind:
• Please bring only essential items into the salon
• The restroom will be available and sanitized after every use
• Practice social distancing.
• We might need to limit our blow drying.
Patty, Gary, and the Main Street Salon Team